DAJT 2020 SEASON
DAJT Players and Families,
As we navigate through the current health crisis, we would like to let you know that the DAJT will plan on hosting events this summer as Federal, State, and Local restrictions allow. Tournament procedures may be modified as to maintain proper social distancing for each event, and these procedures may change from event to event. Be assured that we will be communicating with you any and all changes made during this summer's season.
Therefore, you are invited to register for the 2020 Dubuque Area Junior Tour. You may do so by visiting our website at www.dbqjrtour.com. Individual event sign-ups are not yet available, as we await further removal of restrictions by Federal, State, and Local officials. As soon as individual event registrations become available, we will be communicating that information to you.
We are also pleased to announce that the scholarship application process is now open for all 2020 graduates attending school in the fall. Additional information can be found below:
The Dubuque Area Junior Tour awards annually (2) $1000.00 scholarships to a high school boy and girl graduating from high school and enrolling at an accredited college or university. This scholarship is open to:
- Boys and Girls of excellent character.
- Boys and Girls who meet entrance requirements at their school of choice.
- Boys and Girls who are recommended by one or more high school officials.
- Boys and Girls who have participated in at least one golfing event on the Dubuque Area Junior Tour.
- Boys and Girls who complete an application and submit it by July 1 of their graduating year. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Golfing skill has no direct bearing on the scholarship award.
- Individuals that are related to event sponsors or employees of participating facilities are ineligible to apply.
Award of Scholarship will be made by the Board of Directors of the Dubuque Area Junior Tour.
Send letter of application with a brief summary of what golf has meant to you, letter of acceptance from school attending in the fall, and letter(s) of recommendation by July 1st, 2020 to:
Mr. Jeremy Hawkins
Dubuque Area Junior Tour
2100 Wedgewood Dr.
Asbury, Iowa 52002.
The entire Dubuque Area Junior Tour, Board of Directors, Sponsors and host facilities hope to see you and your families out on the course this summer!
The Dubuque Area Junior Tour